- USGS National Geographic Topographical Map
- Extremely detail, full color, shaded relief
- Legal size, laminated (waterproof)
- Very attractive, printed on tan parchment paper
- Details hot fishing locations, camping areas, boat put ins, hiking trails
This is a detailed river guidebook for the Eagle River in Central Colorado. This guidebook is 8 legal-size (8.5″ x 14″), laminated, custom USGS, National Geographic topographic maps covering 10 mile sections of the Eagle River from it’s headwaters above Redcliff, Colorado to its confluence with the Colorado River in Dotsero, Colorado. Each map has a detailed narrative on the back that covers all public fishing access, boat put-ins and take-outs, insect hatch informa… More >>
Eagle River Fishing Guide Book – Colorado
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!