- USGS National Geographic Topographical Maps
- Extremely detailed, full color, shaded relief
- Legal size, laminated (waterproof)
- Very attractive, printed on tan parchment paper
- Details hot fishing locations, camping areas, boat put ins, hiking trails
This is a detailed river guidebook for the Colorado River in Northern and Central Colorado. This guidebook is 16 legal-size (8.5″ x 14″), laminated, custom USGS, National Geographic topographic maps covering 10 mile sections of the Colorado River from it’s headwaters in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado to Rifle, Colorado. Each map has a detailed narrative on the back that covers all public fishing access, boat put-ins and take-outs, insect hatch information, f… More >>
Colorado River Fishing Guidebook – Colorado
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!