Whether you are fishing on a different lake or one that you are familiar with, you chief objective is to get a good number of fish that you possibly can. Every water body has it own unique forms of makeup and cover in various depths and condition of water. You can utilize many kinds of fishing gears and accessories to find fish in correct and legitimate ways, that’s calls for us to make good use of our fishing equipments.
Below are some bass fishing guidelines to keep in mind.
1. Ensure your feet is dry at all times using seal skin sox which is pair of water resistant shoe that can be worn with any type of shoe. It will greatly help you to set your boat to a low – water lake that requires you to step into the water to push off the boat; this sock will protect your feet from being wet at all times.
2. maintain your rod in good condition. A well kept rod is good to look at. It advisable that you use a pre-pad in cleaning the cork handles on the rod. If your fishing rod cork is very dirty, then it will make your rod appear many times older that it really is. Use a light grade sanding paper for cleaning the cork handle, you will discover that all the grime will be quickly removed and give your rod a beautiful new look. Thus make it last longer.
3. High tech gadgetry. Palm top computer and personal digital assistants like the popular palm-pilot can be extremely useful to a bass angler, this is because it will enable you log weather conditions, make your persona checklist to avoid forgetting stuff, and also save the contacts of your new friends you make in your expeditions. It can also enable you download maps for your destinations, so that when you reach home you can simply access the information and upload it to your home PC for future reference.
4. be prepared by always having your equipments your equipments and other gears in the boat.
5. ensure that your battery’s connection is good at time. Remember to carry a spare battery for emergency.
6. be organized. Rather than using a plastic filling box and hanging folders, better create articles and label them with common bass fishing headings and then file your article as you complete them. Subscribe to a lot of angling magazines and read a lot of quality articles, this will serve to keep you updated on the new happenings in the fishing industry. You can also create your personal library with materials about bass fishing.
7. remember boat bearings. A lot of anglers don’t remember to check the wheel bearing of their trailer boats. Always remember to cross check your ball bearings when you get your boat out for fishing from storage, this is a good precaution that will ensure you are safe with your boat.
8. The rod basics. The best casting is always accomplished with the bait casting tool is cast over hand. the casting of bait gear is very well suited for the so called “targeted” fishing. At certain occasions, putting a lure beneath a boat dock, underneath lying limbs or in-between pontoon boats could be necessary. In a situation like this, it’s best to skip a lure. A spin outfit is good for this type of chore. Be versatile and remember to use both type of gears.
9. Graphite rods. Graphite rods are best destroyed when knocked against hard objects. It could not break in that spot particular spot on that day that it happens, but a weak spot will be present at that spot. Remember this when you stow rods for travel. If you are stowing them on the deck, strap them against deck so that part of the deck are not ripping against it when traveling.
Suppose you are keeping them in the locker, do as instructed above or you can as well place them in horizontal holdin system, where they will not hit the floor of the locker, or hit the side. If you a non boater and your colleague does not have space in his locker, find space that reduces the repeated bouncing that it will take if you lay them over to the gunwale. If you have no option, then lay them over your leg when you run the big engine. It is no fun at all to see the hook on a nice bass fish and then end with a 3-piece.
Abhishek is an avid Bass Fishing enthusiast and he has got some great Bass Fishing Secrets up his sleeve! Download his FREE 135 Pages Ebook, “How To Become A Bass Fishing Pro!” from his website http://www.Fishing-Masters.com/88/index.htm . Only limited Free Copies available.